The American School of Warsaw, Commonly abbreviated as ASW, is an English-using international school in Warsaw, Poland, founded in August, 1953 The school is divided into Elementary, Middle and High School wings Students can prepare for the International Baccalaureate Diploma, and even those that choose not to take the full diploma receive IB courses
Great Synagogue was the largest synagogue in Katowice (Kattowitz) , Poland then Germany. It was built in 1900, designed by Ignatz Gr├╝nfeld. The synagogue was set on fire by Nazis on 4 September 1939.
The Pisa (; ) is a river in north-eastern Poland with a length of 80 4 km It belongs to the Masurian Lake District of the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship The Pisa river flows from Lake Ro┼Ť near the town of Pisz, and is a tributary of the Narew, connecting the Lakeland region with the Vistula The Pisz Forest borders the river on its west bank
View of the island from its southern end Ostr├│w Tumski (meaning "Cathedral Island"; German Dom Insel) is an island between two branches of the river Warta in the city of Pozna┼ä in western Poland Pozna┼ä Cathedral and other ecclesiastical buildings occupy the central part of the island Ostr├│w Tumski is part of the city s former Nowe Miasto ("New Town") district, although it is actually the oldest part of the city, where the rulers of the early Polish state in the 10th century had one of their palaces
The Imperial Castle in Pozna┼ä, popularly called Zamek , is a palace in Pozna┼ä, Poland. It was constructed in 1910 by Franz Schwechten for William II, German Emperor, with significant input from William himself. Since its completion, the building has housed government offices of Germany (to 1918 and during the Second World War) and Poland (1918ÔÇô1939, 1945ÔÇôpresent).
Gmina R─Öczno is a rural gmina (administrative district) in Piotrk├│w County, ┼ü├│d┼║ Voivodeship, in central Poland Its seat is the village of R─Öczno, which lies approximately south-east of Piotrk├│w Trybunalski and south of the regional capital ┼ü├│d┼║
Str├í┼żn├ę () is a village in the Czech Republic
Sovinec is a castle situated on a cone-shaped hill located in the south-west parts of the Re┼íov hilly region of Brunt├íl District, in North Moravia, Czech Republic.
right Barge on the Gliwice Canal right Lock in Rudziniec village